Friday, October 30, 2009

Oct. 30, 2009 Day 17 phase 2

First time on the scale it showed .4 loss, then .6 loss then .4 loss. I guess I'll go with the .4 loss. Last night I had some cocktail shrimp and spinach for dinner. It was really good. I had a little of the cocktail sauce, probably not allowed. I also popped a pumpkin cookie and 2 pretzel sticks yesterday. I know- dumb. It's hard with this diet because something that seems so small like a tiny cookie or a few chocolate chips can add an extra 100 calories. When you're only allowed 500 in order for the diet to work properly that can be huge. I had made it through about 10 batches of cookies I have made over the past week for Halloween. It finally got the best of me. I hope I do OK at the Fall Festival today. Total weight loss 11.2 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. No one can resist your pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Not even you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula,
    I tried to leave a comment earlier this week but it didn't work! I tried to tell you that for me to get my calories down, I ate beef only once a day and cut out one fruit and a melba. But I don't know that it was necessary... you are doing great! I think you should just keep doing what you are doing! 18 lbs... you must be feeling good!
    Happy Halloween!
    Love ya!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete