Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct. 22, 2009 Day 9 phase 2

2lbs....2lbs...it's your birthday, it's your birthday!!!! That's the song I sang to Greg this morning! I guess the apple day was worth it. I ate 5 apples total. The last one I peeled, cut up, put in a pan with water cinnamon, nutmeg, & stevia and cooked for about 10 minutes. Voila, apple pie. I remember Brooke saying how bad she wanted to put some vanilla ice cream on top of it. Ditto!! I'm feeling like I will do another apple day before my 23 days are over unless I can get big losses without. I'm also feeling like I will eat strawberries and grapefruit today instead of apples!! It was really strange yesterday. In some ways I was less hungry than on other days. The boredom and want for something different was still there, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Total weight loss thus far- 8.8 lbs. I'm almost in a new decade. So exciting.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for apple day! You are almost to 10! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke for your support!!! I go to your blog all the time to get new ideas on what to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You da bomb diggity! Word up home slice! I'm so excited for you and I love watching your journey!

    ReplyDelete