Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oct. 27, 2009 Day 14 phase 2

Last Tuesday I had 0 weight loss and today was the same. I am planning to do another apple day tomorrow. I think your body goes through cycles when you are on this diet. All I know is ounce by ounce I lost 10 pounds, so I'll continue ounce by ounce.
It was cold and rainy outside today so for lunch I made some yummy chicken soup. I boiled celery with onion flakes and other spices and then added a tiny bit of bouillon and already cooked chicken. It made a big bowl and it was so good I felt like I was cheating! So total weight loss still is 10.4 lbs!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well that's still a very quickly lost 10.4 lbs! Good job. Good luck with apple day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...10 lbs. is a lot! That's like a baby Asher with a 2 lb binky in his mouth :) Or more realistically 2 lb of crud in his diaper! Don't look forward to that ever happening

    ReplyDelete