Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oct. 21, 2009 Day 8 phase 2

I had a .6 loss this morning. Total weight loss in 8 days, 6.8 lbs. I'm going to try an apple day today. I bought a whole bag of apples anyway at the Apple Festival. Basically you can eat 6 apples and enough water just to quench your thirst. It is suppose to rev up your weight loss and that's what I want right now. I don't know if I can do it, but I'm gonna try. It's 11 am right now and I just had an apple and feel like I never want to eat another apple in my life. I'm sure as the day goes on and I get hungry I'll be OK. Wish me luck. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, hopefully 6 apples keeps the FAT away!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Mom! You can do it! Apples are awesome! Apples are delicious! You need apples! The only thing that tastes good in the world is apples!!!! (Did that help??_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many apples you were able to get down!? I think I could only eat 4... Keep posting! I love seeing your progress. You are doing so awesome!
    Love Ya! Brooke

    ReplyDelete