Monday, October 19, 2009

Oct. 19, 2009 Day 6 phase 2

It's really exciting to get on the scale in the morning!! .8 today. That makes 6.2 pounds lost as of this morning. I'm skipping my melba toast today, because I had some popcorn. I'm just gonna see how bad that effects everything. I think I'm addicted to popcorn and I just wanted some- I know it's full of fiber so I thought it would be good to get things going. However, it did have butter on it so that might kill me!!! Anyway, I had chicken and cherry tomatoes for lunch and I plan to just eat chili and an apple tonight. So I will give up 1 fruit and the melba toast for the popcorn and see what happens in the morn!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always thought you were addicted to popcorn!!! Ha ha! You are doing so good and I am so proud of you! I can't wait to read tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete