Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oct. 17, 2009 Day 4 phase 2

I am prepared for only a .2 loss this morning- it seems to happen to everyone so I am not discouraged. This has been a really hard day though. We did the Cleveland Apple Festival. Thankfully we were really busy all day, but the smells all around me were killing me. Cinnamon pecans, kettle korn, & barbeque. I brought most of my food, (cucumbers, strawberries, melba toast, tea) but bought some chicken that had a little sauce on it. I soaked most of the sauce off with a napkin. Then we traded a funnel cake for some pecans. And yes, I ate about 4 pecans. I also ate an extra serving of meat when I got home. Let's just say we worked really hard and I was really hungry. This is why I didn't want to start the HCG during the fair- too many temptations and too physically draining. I did drink tons of water and herb tea. I'm hoping the little extras don't show up tomorrow. Oh well, I knew it would be hard. Tomorrow we have to go back to the festival, but we will only be their for 6 hours instead of 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment