Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oct. 24, 2009 Day 11 phase 2

I had a .2 loss today. I was kind of disappointed, but I got up and started reading different HCG blogs and realized that everything so far is pretty normal. I tried to add up calories taken in yesterday, and it seemed like the meat just puts you over. Brooke- this is for you. Here is what I ate which is suppose to be acceptable.
1/4 cup canned tomatoes- 10
3.5 oz. lean ground beef- 262
That's what's in the chili

1/2 cup canned spinach- 50
3.5 oz. rib-eye steak- 131

2 melba toasts- 40
2 apples- 160

This total is 653 calories. I guess I need to find leaner ground beef or just use chicken exclusively. Brooke, do you have any helpful hints for me? Thanks!!!
Total weight loss in 11 days- 9 pounds. I'm still happy!

4 comments:

  1. Good job. Stick with it. It seems like you will go back and forth from a small loss to a big loss each time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post my comment here, and it was long! Something went wrong... So sorry, I promise, I wasn't ignoring you!

    ReplyDelete