Monday, October 26, 2009

Oct. 26, 2009 Day 13 phase 2

Yahoo!!! Over 10 pounds now. I had a .6 loss this morning for a total of 10.4! Cool!! I was really hungry last night- I think I ate dinner too early- it was about 5:30 when we ate and I'm use to eating around 7:00 or 7:30. So anyway, I had a few bites of cottage cheese and a diet root beer at around 9:30. Cottage cheese can be eaten on the diet for a meat substitute so I thought it wouldn't be so bad to have a few bites. Maybe I would have had a greater loss, but ya just gotta do what ya gotta do to get through. Slow progress is OK with me. I'm looking forward to this week. Total weight loss so far 10.4

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! But I wouldn't call losing over 10 pounds in 12 days "slow progress"! That is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with Lindsay... That's not just 'Chump Change'!!!
    I'm so excited for you.
    I wish I would have thought to do a Blog with my diet.
    It's a neat way to keep track.

    ReplyDelete