Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct. 29, 2009 Day 16 phase 2

I was glad to see 1.2 lbs.gone this morning. Apple day seems to pay off and I'm amazed that it isn't that hard. I'm convinced that apples should always be eaten if you are trying to eat less because they really make you feel full and they are so good for you. So today it's back to chicken, celery, spinach, more chicken and an apple and an orange and don't forget the melba toast. Quite tasty actually. I'm excited to eat it with peanut butter on it for a little snack. Guess that will be allowed in phase 3. On phase 3 which lasts for 3 weeks (right up until Thanksgiving!) you can eat anything except starch and sugar. That won't be too hard since that is basically what I was doing before starting HCG. I had already lost about 8lbs. but it took me 8 weeks. So if you add that to the 10.8 that makes 18.8 lbs. lost since August 15th. I'm happy about that. The trick is maintain, maintain, maintain. I have two fall festival's in a row this week; tomorrow and on Halloween. I know there are going to be lots of yummy smells in the air again. I will try to keep myself full on allowable foods. Thanks to my family reading for all your support!! Love y'unns!!!! Total weight loss 10.8 lbs.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you this weekend... If there is anything left!!!
    You should be taking pictures each week, to see the difference and maybe even put them on here. Congratulations... Almost to 11!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, it's definitely not as drastic as your loss yet, but hopefully it's starting to show. I can see and feel a difference.

    ReplyDelete