Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct. 20, 2009 Day 7 phase 2

No weight loss today. Exactly the same as yesterday. Either it's a natural stall or the dreaded popcorn. I'm not discouraged, nevertheless. If I get discouraged I just read a few of the million blogs online and find that my experience is so similar to everyone elses. I had my chili for lunch and an apple around 2:00. It is now 7:00pm and I am ready for some chicken lettuce wraps! I read that you shouldn't eat the same meal for lunch and dinner. I'm not sure why, but I will try to change it up a bit more. I realized today something that I've always known about my snacking habit. Every time a new event in the day is over, especially if it has been something out of the ordinary, I feel like it's time for a snack. I noticed it when I dropped clients off last week after looking for houses. Time for a snack. I noticed it when my car was done getting repaired. Time for a snack. I noticed it after I dropped off the missionaries after going out with them. Time for a snack. Such a bad habit- yet so easy to get a snack with a food establishment on every corner. It is very important after this protocol to always have something healthy in my car so if it's "time for a snack" at least it's half-way healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment