Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oct. 25, 2009 Day 12 phase 2

I'm excited about .8 loss today. Just .2 away from 10 pounds total!! Greg and I were looking at a pound of hamburger yesterday and I was imagining 9 additional pounds on my body. I'm sure they don't equate exactly but 9 pounds is 9 pounds right. I am really excited for the coming week and am planning to eat more eggs and less beef. I am not going to eat steak and beef on the same day, and I am going to try and eat just 1 apple a day. Somehow I need to get the calories down to 500 or below. I am also planning to do an apple day maybe on Wednesday.
Today, on this Sabbath day I am just thankful for a healthy body no matter what. I am so thankful that I feel so well, that I hardly ever get sick, and that I am able to enjoy life. I know that I take my healthy body for granted and I would never want to be perceived as not being thankful for this body that Heavenly Father has given me no matter what it weighs. Our bodies are miracles and they testify that there is a Father in Heaven who created them. For all this I am very thankful. Total weight loss 9.8 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. You have such a great attitude and testimony. Congratulations on a .8 loss! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete