Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oct. 18, 2009 Day 5 phase 2

This morning was weird. I woke up and weighed with only a .2 loss. Then 45 minutes later it showed 1.2 loss. A few minutes later it showed .6 loss. I'm not sure why my scale fluctuates so much sometimes. Anyway, I'll go with 1 pound loss today because when I came home from church it did show the 1.2 loss.That's cool.....
We had to work after church at the Apple Festival again... oh no, the smells....
I took strawberries and tomatoes to eat and bought some chicken. I had my melba toast and herb tea and that was it except for a few of those temping pecans.
When we came home I was excited to make the "chili" recipe I found on line. It's just lean ground beef and canned tomatoes with alot of spices used in chili. It was so good. I never thought I would be so excited about beanless chili. I'm feeling really good and excited for the coming week. I'm going to try some other new recipes this week that I have found online like chicken soup and lettuce wraps. So that's that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Paula! I am so excited for you! I had no idea you had started this! I am not doing the diet right now. I am just trying to maintain. I have so much going on its about all I can do. You are doing great... can't wait to see what happens this coming week for you! And congrats on the newest member of the family! Asher is adorable!
    Love,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete