Sunday, November 8, 2009

November 8, 2009 Day 26 phase 2

I feel a little bummed today. I don't know if I'm still suppose to be losing or not on the 3 days without HCG yet still on the VLCD. I did eat a few things not on the plan during the football game, but was still hoping to lose a few ounces at least. So I stayed the same and if I don't have a loss tomorrow I won't have met my goal of 15 pounds. Tomorrow is the first day of phase 3 - 1500 calories, no starches or sugar. I feel kind of sad about it ending which is weird. It is an exciting diet because you see such drastic changes. I am really excited to do it again in January. I know it would be asking for trouble to try and stay on it during the holidays. You have to take a 6 week break anyway after phase 3 so that you don't become immune to the HCG. I just hope I can maintain. If I go 2 pounds over my last weight I am suppose to do a steak day to correct it which is not eating all day and then having a large steak and an apple for dinner. Don't ask me how, but that is suppose to make you lose the 2 pounds overnight. So I am really going to try and keep everything in check. I think another reason I feel kind of sad, is that the HCG suppossedly produces a feeling of well-being within a person. I think it might be true. I felt so great on the diet and I slept like a baby. I hope I continue to sleep good. Enough rambling for now. Still 14.6 loss.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged! You've done really great and you look awesome! That's weird though, because pregnant women with HCG are known to be more on the grumpy side, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete