Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 7, 2009 Day 25 phase 2

I thought I would be down more this morning since I just had 2 1/2 apples yesterday. Actually, at the crop party I had a few chips and some popcorn, too. But on other apple days I have eaten 4 or 5 apples plus a little meat, or a little popcorn. Anyway the scale showed .4 loss this morning. Maybe the effects of apple day will show up more tomorrow. Or maybe I didn't eat enough yesterday and my body was in starvation mode. ??? Who knows. This was the second of three days without the HCG injection yet still on the VLCD. I think by tomorrow I will be feeling really hungry with the HCG almost gone from my system. On Monday I will start a no starch or sugar phase for 3 weeks where I need to stay around 1500 calories a day. I am planning to monitor the calories on sparkpeople.com and I will start to exercise again. My ending date will be Thanksgiving day which will be a few days sooner than it should be, so I will still need to be a little careful then. I'm so excited for the holidays, for the company, and for just feeling better with some of this weight off. I'm still pleased with total weight loss of 14.6 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment