Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1, 2009 Day 19 phase 2

I didn't think I would have a loss today and I was right. I brought my food to the festival for lunch but not dinner. By the time we had worked straight from 6:00-10:00 we were starving and Moe's Mexican next to us gave us free chicken burritos. They were small, but I had one along with a very small piece of Pizza that Pizza Hut gave us. I know, I know, I know, I blew the protocol. I was just so tired and hungry at that point that I just had to eat something. I knew it wasn't good eating that late either. Truthfully, I was over full and felt gross on the way home. It was too much food even if I did have 250 calories left for the day. It made me not want to overeat after this protocol is over. I am still excited for this week. It is always easier making the food when you know you are going to be home. So still 11.4 pounds lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment