Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009 Day 2 phase 3

So yesterday was my first day of eating whatever I wanted minus starches and sugar. It was weird. I had two fried eggs in a little butter for breakfast and then went out to run several errands. In the grocery store I bought some chicken salad and ate that for lunch. That was really good. For dinner I had a grilled pork chop and some brocolli & cauliflower with a little cheese on it. I also made some HCG legal fudge with cream cheese, unsweetened chocolate, & stevia. It was a good treat with some almonds. So I think it was a good day. This morning I weighed a few ounces less than my final weight from phase 2. On this phase you are not suppose to lose more than 2 pounds. It is a time when you are resetting your metabolism. You are also not suppose to gain more than 2 pounds without doing a correction day which is eating nothing all day and then a steak and an apple for dinner. You can begin to exercise again. I'm hoping I will do well on this phase because it is as important as the other phases as far as stabilizing your weight goes. I will not post everyday from now on since there won't be much to report on. For now see ya!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm glad to have an update. Sounds like such a treat to be able to widen your diet with all those other choices! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete