Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6, 2009 Day 24 phase 2

Today showed a .4 loss. I like it when the small losses take you into a new number on the scale. Today is the first of 3 days without injections, yet still on the VLCD. I'm starting out the day determined to do the apple day. I may eat some chicken or steak later, but we'll see how hungry I get without the injection. The HCG is supposed to stay in your body for 3 days after the last injection, but I guess each day there will be less and less in your system and it will get harder and harder to stay on the VLCD. Last apple day I had a little meat at the end of the day and still lost over 1 lb. I'm slowly getting closer to my goal of 15 pounds and would love to exceed it. Total weight loss 14.2 pounds. Yahoo.......

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So what does that make your total total since you started Heather's diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lost about 8 pounds on the protein/complex carb combining diet I had been on for the previous 8 weeks before starting HCG. But with the 2 pound gain on the first two gorging days, I guess I can only count a 6 pound loss from that diet. So total weight loss with both combined would be 20.2 lbs.

    ReplyDelete