Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5, 2009 Day 23 phase 2

So today the scale was all over the place. It showed 1 lb. loss, .6 gain, and no loss or gain. I'm going with no loss. I waited a few hours after I got up to check it again before I ate or drank anything and it showed no loss, so that's what I'm going with. Hopefully my body is just catching up and will show a loss in the morning. Last night was the first time I've been out to eat in 3 weeks. I had hibachi, teriyaki chicken (without any sauce) and steamed brocolli. I may have eaten too much chicken- I don't know. Everything else was right on yesterday. So that's the news. Total loss still 13.8 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Good that there was no gain. I'll bet you have a really good loss tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days you just don't lose, and its frustrating when you get so used to it! Tomorrow you're probably going to have a loss! :) You're a super star
    Love ya!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete