Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11, 2009 day 3 phase 3

So I miss not blogging my journey. So I thought I would write a few things if only for me to look back on. Yesterday I had some cottage cheese for breakfast and strawberries. For lunch I had a lean cuisine with beef and brocolli and last night we went to Ruby Tuesdays. We haven't been out hardly at all the past 4 weeks. The salad bar really tasted good. I brought my own dressing in my purse. The bleau cheese that I had said only 1 gram of sugar. I didn't use much and I'm not sure if that was OK or not. I also had some of Greg's steak. I'm still enjoying the fudge I made. I add some almonds to it for dessert. Now, tonight I made pizza with egg plant. I sliced the eggplant into 1/2 inch slices and laid them in a pan with a little olive oil. Then I put a little sauce, olives and cheese on top. I cooked it about 15 minutes in the oven at the same time Greg's pizza was cooking. It was really pretty good. You could barely taste the eggplant which really doesn't taste much anyway. So thats a pretty good way to enjoy mozarella and pizza sauce. I could have had all the pizza toppings if I had wanted them. For lunch I had some teriyaki chicken and chinese vegetables at the mall. That probably had sugar in the sauce, but I didn't get extra sauce and I didn't get the rice. So far this is a lot easier than I thought it would be. So far I'm the same weight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment