Friday, November 20, 2009

November 20, Day 12 phase 3

This picture is my attempt to try and show Lindsay the new bang layers I had cut into my hair. It's hard to take a picture of yourself.

Everything is still going well on phase 3. They say you may lose inches and not weight. I may have done that some. I kept meticulous records on my weight through all this but not my measurements. I will definitely measure the next round of phase 1 & 2. I weighed on Grandma's scale today and it was 2 pounds lighter than mine. I would like to go with her scale but I better stick with the digital one. I am finding that I'm not really very hungry ever. So that's a good thing. I'm going to the movies tonight to see Twilight and I'm going to have some popcorn. Illegal I know, but I ate really light today. An apple for breakfast and a piece of roasted chicken for lunch. That's it. What I'm missing most is something to drink. It seems my only choice is diet soda and it has aspertame or water. I would like some milk too. But is has sugar. I wish someone would make a diet drink with Stevia at least. Oh well, off to the movies!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Paula,
    You look cute! I went to "New Moon" last night. Is that what you saw?
    What did you think? I liked it but it has really bad reviews here. Oh well, it doesn't take too much to entertain me.
    We'll be there soon - can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Yeah, we went to New Moon last night too. I liked the first one better actually just because it was fun to see the characters come to life for the first time. However, I think Eclipse will be awesome. It was fun anyway! We tried to call you last night. We wanted to tell Bob not to see all the other good movies that are out before y'all come like 2012 or Blind Side! He probably already has seen them but if not tell him we want to go with y'all!!! Can't wait 'til Thanksgiving!!!! See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Mom. I can see your bangs and you look skinny too!

    ReplyDelete