Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4, 2009 Day 22 phase 2

Well, I was excited about .6 loss today. I ate an extra fruit last night because I was hungry and I had a bite of chocolate cake before I threw it out!!! I will not buy Greg chocolate cake again because it tempts me too much, and he doesn't eat it fast enough. I try to have some dessert around for him and it's usually a fruit pie or cobbler which doesn't tempt me. But, I decided to buy him something different - hence the chocolate cake. But no more chocolate for him!!!! So anyway, I was worried I wouldn't have a loss so I was glad I did. I'm feeling like I will meet my goal or maybe exceed it by Sunday which will be the last day of the VLCD. I only have to lose 1.2 pounds by then and I might do apple day again on Friday to help it along. In a way I'm kinda sad it's ending, but on the other hand this food is getting kind of boring. I feel a bit scared too that I will put weight back on, but I am going to try and stay positive and try to make good decisions and just go back to the diet I was on before I started HCG. Actually, I'll have more choices on the HCG maintenance diet if I choose to follow it. I am also excited for January- for a lot of reasons!! Mainly because of Todd, Lindsay, & Josh being here (that will be so fun to have that to look forward to to get through the dreary months of winter), and I'm excited to do my 2nd round of HCG. I am going to buy some other products to give myself more choices like the miracle noodles (maybe) & flavored Stevia to give the water and hot drinks more variety. So that's all for now. Total weight loss: 13.8 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Even with the chocolate cake! Wait to go! And we are way excited to be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That is so awesome!!!
    I've been bad this week... I have now hidden all the 'Treats' because I've managed to 'Trick' myself into thinking 'just 1 won't hurt'! And we all know how that Story ends!!!
    Congrats on the New Decade.
    ... And I'm sooo excited to finally have Lindsay, Todd, and Josh HOME!!!
    It's about time!!!

    ReplyDelete