Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13, 2009 Day 5 phase 3

So far this phase is really enjoyable. My weight this morning is as low as it's been. That is so cool especially when eating more food. Actually, I've noticed that I have not been very hungry this week and have just eaten to keep from getting too hungry. I've had a lot of protein and vegetables. I've had diet drinks several times. That is what a miss the most- something to drink besides water. I wish I could drink milk. I think I need to find out how many grams of sugar is in skim milk and maybe I could have some of that. Yesterday I made pumpkin cookies for Relief Society. I decided to make half the recipe sugar free. I used truvia for the sugar, coconut oil instead of vegetable oil, sugar-free chocolate chips and almond flour ( I don't think it's considered a starch). They were delicious and seemed like a real treat. The other thing I still miss is cereal (Todd could not do this diet!!)ha-ha. I'm having eggs or cottage cheese for breakfast. I could have bacon & sausage but that just doesn't sound good to me. So I am really feeling great and so excited that my weight has seemed to stabilize somewhat and even gone down a few ounces.

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! I'm glad you are still enjoying it. Yes you are right, Todd could definitely not give up his milk and cereal!

    ReplyDelete