Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2010 Day 6 phase 2

Everyone but me has had a weird stomach thing for the past few days. Lindsay had it for about a week where she didn't want anything to eat and had a sick stomach. I teased them all that they were going to lose more weight than me 'cause they weren't even eating 500 calories!! Today I feel that way a bit. I have a gurgly stomach (is gurgly a word?). I ate all the regular stuff; chicken soup and steak and brocolli and then had some extra crackers to settle the stomach. Then late last night I just felt really hungry. I didn't know if my stomach was growling or gurgling. So I had a bowl of Life cereal. I didnt' expect a loss this morning but had .4 loss. So I'm glad about that because that brought me to a new number. Total loss so far 2.8 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, cereal. I wish I could eat cereal and still lose! ;)
    I hope you're not getting sick. I tried your chicken soup last night and it was SO GOOD. I am definitely making that a regular thing on the menu! Jorge loved it too. He did say a few times "this would be soooo good with noodles". ha ha How do you do your lettuce wraps? I have done them with ground beef and put it on lettuce. Is that how you do it?
    Is Lindsay living with you right now?

    ReplyDelete