Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27, 2010 Day 24 phase 2

Today I did my last injection. In spite of doing an apple day yesterday, I only dropped .4. So I guess my final weight loss from this protocol phase is 8.4 pounds. Again, it's not great. Not even 1/2 pound average a day, but at least it's something. I think being sick early on didn't get me off to a very good start. I am still excited to be where I am and although I never thought I'd be doing a 3rd phase, I'm thinking I will in a month or so. I'm looking forward to phase 3 which will start on Sunday after 3 more days of the VLCD. Total weight loss 8.4.

2 comments:

  1. 8.4 lbs in 24 days is still awesome, if you compare to any other diet you have done!!! Way to go!
    I am starting a 10 day P3 break tomorrow and will start back on the shots after that. I think I'm going to cycle like that until I hit my goal. So we might be doing it together again if you do it a 3rd time!!!!!
    Love,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that you and Brooke are finishing on the same day. That means you should be coming to Emma's princess party on Saturday! It's going to be so fun! Way to go Paula!!!!
    Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete