Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16, 2010 Day 13 phase 2

Down .8 this morning bringing me to 5 pounds in 13 days. Not near as good as last time but I'm trying to just be thankful for the 5 lb. loss. Without HCG I wouldn't be losing anything right now. I think I'm not being as strict as I was before with the lotion and hair products. It is so dry this time of year with all of the extremely cold weather we have had that it is hard to go without lotion. I have been using baby oil as much as possible. That's suppose to be OK. Supposedly any oils coming into the body are bad because the HCG will attack it instead of the belly fat and other areas of stubborn fat it is known for ridding the body of. I have also been eating too many apples and not changing by diet enough. I am going to the store to buy fish and some other different food for this last week.
I tried to find a shirt in my closet yesterday and everything seemed so big to me. I have a lot of L and XL in my closet. I went shopping with Lindsay today and bought a few "M"s. That felt good. Total weight loss as of today 5 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. 5 pounds is a great milestone! I think its great that you are recognizing the progress you are making instead of comparing to last time. I am trying to think the same way. But sometimes its hard not to be impatient.
    Is your tummy feeling better yet?

    ReplyDelete