Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18, 2010 Day 15 phase 2

Yesterday I was up a bit on my weight by about .4 - .6 lbs. It was a weird day- we were invited to someones house after church to eat and I ate soup and salad, but it wasn't all on the diet. Anyway, I didn't really eat much else last night expect for a little chicken salad but it was just a messed up day. Then this morning I have had diarrhea all day (sorry) hate to be so blunt. I think I am still fighting that tummy bug that everyone in the family has had. I slept all afternoon which isn't like me. I am just eating apples today because I don't want anything else. Hopefully this is the end of the bug and tomorrow I can try and finish out this week with 4 or 5 more lbs. gone which would bring me into a new decade. And we all know how important those new decades are- right Brooke.

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    I hope you are feeling better today! And that the apple day paid off for you big time!
    Love ya
    Brooke
    ps I LOVE getting into new decades :)

    ReplyDelete