Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010 Day 4 phase 2

This morning I showed a .4 loss. Yesterday I had the chicken soup for lunch and steak and spinach for dinner. Apple and strawberries were my fruits. The chicken soup I am making is so incredibly good especially in this cold weather we are having. I put about a cup of chicken broth in a pan and cut up my 3.5 ozs. of chicken and about 3 stalks of celery cut up. I let it boil until the chicken is cooked and add pepper, salt, garlic salt, parsley flakes, and whatever else. I usually add a little water to it at the end to cool it off so I can eat it right away 'cause I'm so hungry for it!!! I can't believe how good it is without the noodles. Total weight loss as of this morning, 2.4 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    I am on a different computer so I can finally look at your blog! (don't know what the heck is wrong with mine!) 2.4 lbs in 3 days is awesome!!!! That chicken soup sounds so good. I have never made it like that with celery. I am going to make it tonight. I think you are right... doing this in cold weather seems easier. When I did it in the summer I had a hard time eating my veggies and hot tea never sounded very good. I felt hungry a lot and I am thinking maybe it was because I wasn't eating my veggies, which add some bulk to things.
    I am so glad we are doing this at the same time! I just need to figure out what is wrong with my computer so I can read your blog everyday and update mine too.

    ReplyDelete