Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010 Day 1 phase 2

Hey everybody! Somehow I survived the holidays and I'm excited to be back on the HCG protocol. I fluctuated between my ending weight and my lowest weight (which happened after phase 3) by 1 pound. I started the loading days 2 days ago, but didn't really eat much different from how I've been eating the past few weeks. We did however go to Olive Garden (thanks Mom for the gift cards- we all really enjoyed it). And I did get chicken fettuccine, but only ate half of it. So my starting weight was actually .4 ounces less than Day 1 of phase 1. I hope I don't find myself getting extra hungry this week because I didn't eat enough fat. After the holidays with all of the food around, etc. it's hard to want to over-indulge.
So today I had 4 large glasses of tea or sugar free hot chocolate and 2 bottles of water. More liquid than I have been drinking lately. I had some salad without dressing and some chicken lettuce wraps for lunch. For dinner I had 2 ounces of ham (not necessarily on the protocol) and some more salad. I had 2 apples for my fruits and a melba toast.
I hope the scale moves down tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment