Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010 Day 22 phase 2

Yesterday I forgot to inject. It was a weird day. We had a french meal and had Grandpa, Grandma and Great- grandma over for dinner. We didn't eat until 5:00 and although I had salad and meat, the salad had oil dressing, avacodos, madarin oranges, and nuts in it. I also had a french crepe. Who could resist! They were fabulous, made by Todd. I just wasn't into dieting yesterday. So I had .4 gain this morning. I'm OK with it though. I have 2 more injection days and then 3 days to stay on the VLCD. I'm still hoping to drop at least 2 more lbs. I will then be ready for a break for a while. It's kind of strange- I bought another size down pair of jeans a few days ago and I remember thinking that if I could only get into that size I would be fine. Well, now that I am I am happy, but I'm still thinking I will do another round in a month or two and try to drop 10 more pounds. That would be beyond my wildest dreams actually. So total loss is 8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment