Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010 Day 7 phase 2

Forget what I lost yesterday. It was back on today plus 2 ozs. I'm not sure what's up but I think my cheating with carbs(crackers and cereal) is getting the best of me. Or, I could just still be kind of sick and just need this stomach bug to run its course.
I read some information that said if you don't have the losses you want you need to eat grapefruit, cut back on the beef, eat one meal fat free (meaning fish or shrimp) limit diet sodas, and take potassium supplements, calcium, and a multi-vitamin. So that is my plan for Tuesday. Tomorrow I'm driving to Nashville with Todd and Lindsay and it will be a hard day to stay on the diet strict. So Tuesday I will try to be more diligent. Total loss only 2 lbs. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. How are you feeling today (Mon)? Still got that stomach thing going on?

    ReplyDelete